8411Garvey Drive, Suite 129, Raleigh, NC
27616 office: (919) 855-0422
Raleigh Office Admin Hours : Mon (9am-12pm & 3-6pm), Tues (12-6pm), Wed (3-6pm), Thurs (3pm-6pm) & Fri 12-6pm
Youngsville:195 Robbins Rd, Youngsville, NC 27596 email: email@example.com
Swim your dog in a fully-fenced area, without the worries of fish hooks, polluted water, or unsafe footing.
|DOCK DIVING VIDEO|
|Pond Use Rules|
1.The owner reserves the right to close access to the pond for any reason. The pond could be closed if there is ice or snow present or if the air or water temperature is too cold. Credits will be granted for rentals not fulfilled.
2. NO FISHING IN THE POND.
3. NO TOSSING FOOD MATTER OF ANY KIND IN THE WATER.
4. ***NO HUMANS MAY WADE, SWIM IN OR DIVE IN THE POND.***
5. Any dog using the pond must be current on rabies, Bordetella, and DHPP vaccinations and must not have chronic coughing, any diarrhea, or any vomiting.
6. No dogs in heat allowed in or around the pond or anywhere on the grounds.
7. DOGS WITH A FRESH FRONTLINE-TYPE APPLICATION (LESS THAN 48 HOURS) MAY NOT SWIM IN THE POND.
8. Teamworks Instructors have free use of the pond, but must reserve the pond online ahead of time.
9. Teamworks trial events and Teamworks Course of the Week will include free use of the pond for paid competitors. Other clubs hosting trials will have the option of reserving the pond for competitors.
10. All dog excrement must be removed and disposed of properly in and around the pond.
11. Dogs must remain in the fenced area around the pond to be off leash.
12. Aggressive or unruly dogs or dogs running out of the pond area off leash will be asked to leave.
13. Renters who do not reserve the pond and pre-pay before using the pond will be asked to leave.
14. Renters need to prevent their dogs from digging holes in and around the pond. Any damages will be deducted from security deposits.
15. For safety, remove any collars before allowing your dog in the water.
16. Please allow 2 hours after your dog eats before swimming your dog.
17. There is no guarantee that this pond will be free of snakes or snapping turtles. Please monitor your dog closely. Re recommend (but do not require), to be safe, keep your dog on a long all-tape Flexi line and have your dog wear a doggie life vest. If you spot a snake or a snapping turtle, please inform Teamworks immediately.
18. There is no guarantee that this pond will remain free of parasites like giardia. If your dog shows signs of vomiting or diarrhea, please see your veterinarian and inform Teamworks immediately.
19. In cooler weather, please monitor your dog closely for hypothermia. Shivering, disorientation, dilated pupils, cramps, and a slowed heart rate are all symptoms.
20. There is no people swimming allowed in the pond. Anyone using the pond assumes all risks associated with swimming and water. There is no life guard on duty. The closest emergency veterinarian is 30 minutes away (Quail Corners (919) 876-0739 | 1613 E Millbrook Rd Raleigh, NC 27609) and the closest people hospital is 20 minutes away (Franklin Regional Medical Center (919) 497-8410 | 100 Hospital Dr Louisburg, NC 27549).
21. ***IF A RENTER BREAKS ANY OF THE RULES LISTED ABOVE, THE OWNER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DEDUCT FINES AT A RATE OF $5 PER OCCURANCE PLUS THE COST OF ANY REPLACEMENTS FROM THE SECURITY DEPOSIT OF THE RENTER. RENTERS INCURRING MORE THAN $50 OF FINES WILL HAVE RENTAL PRIVLEGES REVOKED.***
PLEASE NOTE: RENTAL OF THE POND DOES *NOT* INCLUDE RENTAL OF THE AGILITY RING. THE AGILITY RING IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL FOR THOSE DOGS WITH MORE THAN 30 HOURS OF FORMAL AGILITY TRAINING.
ALSO NOTE: YOUR $50 DEPOSIT WILL BE HELD IN OUR ACCOUNT - WHICH WILL GIVE YOU "MEMBERSHIP" IN THE POND. FOR FUTURE RENTALS, YOU CAN CLICK "HAVE RENTED THE POND BEFORE". IF YOU CHOOSE TO END YOUR MEMBERSHIP TO THE POND, THE $50 DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED. HOWEVER, YOU MUST SUBMIT A REQUEST FOR THAT REFUND ON THE CLASS CANCELLATION PAGE. IF YOU END YOUR MEMBERSHIP, YOU ARE NO LONGER ELIGIBLE TO CLICK "HAVE RENTED THE POND BEFORE" AND ARE NO LONGER A MEMBER. ONLY ONE DEPOSIT WILL BE COLLECTED FOR ANY OF THE RENTALS TEAMWORKS OFFERS. IF THERE IS ANY DAMAGE TO THE PROPERTY OR VIOLATIONS OF THE POND RULES AFTER YOUR RENTAL, YOUR ENTIRE DEPOSIT COULD BE FORFEITED.